Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MAHAL MO PA SYA

... at wala akong magagawa.

......

I still have the portable silver and purple CD/Tape/Radio player my dad bought me just before I had to leave for college. It was my main source of entertainment (my huge PC, Windows Media Player, and the VCDs followed much later).

Used to listen to a lot of "Sunday Slow Down" .... or any other station that played non-stop, heart-wrenching RnB ... the setlist that played past midnight ... the kind of music that made you want to put your pen down from all the notes you've been re-writing, take a break from studying for the next day's quiz, sip your nescafe frothe, light a cigarette, and ponder about how nice it would be to have a study partner you were madly in love with... and loved you back.

I did a lot of emoting back then.

A f*cking lot.

It was a favorite pastime.

......

Now SariSari Sounds has brought it back (only this time, IT'S ALL OPM GOODNESS I would've never known about and now I'm getting a long-overdue crash course and absolutely loving it)

SariSari Sounds. An OPM Movement.


And there aren't any breaks!!! (Save for the stingers.)

So today's song on loop is:



......

This calls for a Nescafe Frothe and a cigarette, y'all.

3 comments:

  1. Hell yeah! SariSari Sounds does NOT play ---- ang bigat.

    Hahahaha, I even heard my husband's band Miscellaneous play earlier. Kinilig naman ako diba?

    Spread the word. =P

    ReplyDelete