Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TRAFFIC PLAYLIST

Helluh traffic on my way to work today. I looked about ready to hyperventilate when this shirtless, shady character came up beside my car after several conspicuously suspicious looks my way as I was waiting to make my left to EDSA from Nia Road... he told me about some sort of demolition going on but I said I needed to get to Quezon Ave. and he said to just go straight, follow the cars and don't turn right. Ever.

A lot of people lost their homes today.

Traffic's nothing compared to that.

And I have to be nicer to people. If it weren't for that shirtless guy... I'd have been "parked" on EDSA.

........
........

So I guess today, here's to counting your blessings. One of which, the one year anniversary of the email that started it all.

From: michelle kay callanta <michelle_kay_callanta@yahoo.com.ph>
To: switchtrik@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:37:46 PM
Subject: MICHELLE'S 90S PLAYLIST

1 comment:

  1. (Ok for anyone reading this, you SERIOUSLY have to listen to each track. I grew up to these songs... the defining lyrics that would mold how I wanted to love and be loved. You cannot deny that the 90s was one sensual era. =)

    Happy 1st year anniversary, Waffle. I knew I'd win you over with my playlist. =P

    ReplyDelete