Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mommy's Song

What makes me happy (and ultimately, less angst-ridden, interesting and interested when it comes to writing) these days...



"Here we go."

My awesome daughter made me a song. No one's ever written me a song before (or in this case, just busted out a Psyche-original). Poems, yes. Not a song.

She makes me feel so accomplished... and no amount of financial or superstar success can ever compare to achieving that kind of feeling... that kind of fulfillment.

(Ok this is such an inappropriate thing to say at this point but it kinda makes me wanna say to all the guys and girls who've put me down over the years *cue flashback of ugly faces spewing forth hateful smack*... "My daughter made me a song, bitch. Let's see you try to raise your kid to be as awesome as that, let alone, to appreciate you like that... see if karma doesn't come back and bite you in the ass.)

......

Hmmm... maybe just a little angst-ridden still. =)

......

And me and Pao's favorite show these days:




2 comments:

  1. after arrested development, it's modern family fro me :)

    hello psyche! i have yet to meet you at 2010 na hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha maybe you'll meet her when she's 18... and ready to drink. =P

    ReplyDelete