Sunday, September 5, 2010

TIME TO PLAY!!!

If y'all aren't doing ANYTHING tomorrow... or at least, don't mind going to work late on Wednesday or at all... I suggest we all go to PLAY TUESDAYS tomorrow night at Attica. Seriously. I mean, I'm gonna be there. My girl, Danee's celebrating her bday (not that y'all could really care about that but I get wild during friend's birthdays =). And of course, my waffle is taking over the first set while my two other fave dj's Mars Miranda and Euric (both of the Republiq/Encore fame) will take over afterwards.

Whereas I am looking forward to a night of oldschool Mariah, Janet, (and if Mars is drunk enough, some Debbie Gibson and Cathy Dennis =)... plus your recommended daily allowance of oldschool hiphop and Rnb, which is what Play Tuesdays is all about.

Yes, it is my blog and I am a shameless plugger.

But hey, if it's a chance to be with people I like or would like to get to know, why frikkin' not?


.....

Oh right, Attica Bar is at A.Venue along Makati Avenue... parallel to Burgos. =P

2 comments:

  1. yes yes i know. =) i think i'll have me one of those mojitos in that HUGE ASS GLASS... and just drink that the entire night. =)

    ReplyDelete