Monday, August 30, 2010

ON CLOUD 9

Disclaimer: I love Mr. Paolo Toledo. No diggity. I'm going to marry this boy and live the motherf*cking dream. You hear? The dream. =)

.....

But this guy is definitely my latest infatuation.















Introducing Daniel Cloud Campos (aka "Kid Darkness" from Step Up 3D).

Hubba-frikkin'-hubba. *giggles*

.........

And if by the super, almost impossible chance that my current relationship FAILS... I'm gonna take the next flight out to Cali and ask this boy out on a date. Like seriously. No more wasting my time, money, and energy at the clubs here in Manila. I can forget Manila. Carpe fcuking diem to the frikkin' fullest, I. don't. care. type. shit. I'm gonna find him... and ask him to "date.me." ... and if he can't... at least... a dance will do.

But he better dance up on me like this:



(Yes, that's him with Shakira. *melts*)

2 comments:

  1. Holy Lord, he's the 2010 Brandon Boyd. I have waited a long time for this second coming. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a hottie. seriously. but he has a chick (tamara levinson)... spatan mo, malulungkot ka MAJOR MAJOR AS IN.

    ReplyDelete