Wednesday, August 11, 2010

TOOK THE NIGHT

Shit man. I gotta get in the zone. Seriously. So much work. So little time. (The boss wanted to get her fill of me before I take my leave... super sucks.)

EIC - "When do you leave?"

Me - "Uhm... the 17th..."

EIC - "You have seven days." (followed by a low cackle)

Man, she's got me on this freaky THE RING yo ass is gon die if you don't finish your work type shit...

So... oooooooookay. Guess I'm pullin' overtime these weekend.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

My back hurts. My eyes hurt. I need a massage. (Screams at Francis, "Franciiiiiiiis!!! You wanna give me a backrub?")

It's either he gives me a backrub or he transcribes the two interviews I did for Makati Med. and Medical City.

F*ck nut. Transcribe it is.

Whew. Ok. The zone. Where the hell is it???

Must play this song on repeat: (the boyz II men throwback album is making me procrastinate like a mother and I just wanna drift off into deep space nine or some vortex sh*t like that)



Hate. Hate. Hate, hate, hate. (I'm LSS-ing on that one line.)

F*ck it. I'm outta here.

6 comments:

  1. how do you get over a shitty feeling? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. dubai then phuket. =)

    then bali. this country is getting smaller by the minute. i need a breather. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. tried and tested methods:

    a.) get piss ass drunk by yourself until you pass out (a liter of redhorse and vodka/iced tea did it for me the last time). it makes getting to the "next" day a bit faster and easier.

    b.) crying while listening to [insert favorite emo cd here].

    c.) just go out and do something BY YOURSELF. watch a movie. go to a park and read a book. go to frikkin' EK. i dunno. something typically emo... but which will help you "center."

    ReplyDelete
  4. loves it! go jetsetter!

    yeah manila is crazy small nowadays. and we still haven't gone out mejo august 2010 na hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha eh kaw naman tong si dandruff flakes eh. (ok i meant to say flaker just in case it was too corny of a joke to actually think about to have to "get" =)

    i bid this country adieu for now. gotta hang out with the sibling in their turf (ate paula, hook a girl up in Seoul! =)

    but i do admire your hermit-loving ways. seriously. i think it's absolutely liberating. =)

    ReplyDelete