Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunny days and Mondays.


It's nice coming in to work to find delightful little surprises on your desk.

(I believe you would call this the "upright 69") ----> Last week, my kaspersky flashdrives were doing "the Piledriver" and "the Wheelbarrow"... thanks to Danee and Chad.

And today, I drove myself to work in my brand new but not-so-new but just as equally awesome if it were new flirty blue WHIP. =)


(Shout-outs to Mayor Toby Tiangco for hookin' a girl up ---thanks Tito Toby!--- and to my daddy for fixing it up after my car got stolen last December. ***Whoever stole my hatchback just to turn it into a race car... well... I hope you crash and burn and go straight to Hell. Ok, no I don't mean that. Sort of. =)

If you look closely, you'll see a steering wheel lock. (Why didn't I think of that before. *smacks forehead*)

And here's a hung-over me cooking dory fish sticks for me and the waffle on a lasy daisy Sunday.

Will buy a new stove when I get back from...

PHU-to the motherf*ckin'-KET.

(But I will miss Papa and Psyche. *sighs* Sorry my babies, but mommy's gotta hang out with Tita Mika and get her tan on in the middle of the rainy season.)


Then hopefully next year... I think I'll go visit Jersey, see my cousins and maybe walk around the old neighborhood.

And here's a video with my "twin" cousin Junior, aka !llmind, producer extraordinaire... and my helluh-funny uncle, Tito Ramon.

"Who that guy is?"


~~~~~~llll~~~~~~


Oh and the blog to follow (aside from mine =)

http://ben-daily10.blogspot.com/ ------> "Being drunk is an afterthought" ... and disclaimer: yeah. I don't like exes. No denying it. Esp. the ones with hang-ups and who keep past memorabilia and the wanna-be ones who talk about me the moment I walk into a room. Please. However worked up I may let myself get, it doesn't change the fact that y'all are still ugly (and I find absolute solace and comfort in this truth)... and you have more gums than teeth. So I suggest you have those fixed first before you talk a mouthful of sh*t with your mouthful of gums.

*cue*
Hate hate hate hate hate
I don’t care what bitches say
I don’t even look their way... =P

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God your car got stolen?! Ugh what a nightmare!!!!! Mean streets.

    I love fish sticks. I eat them with buttered RICE. Hahaha!

    And wait. Oh Em Gee, are those girls still at it? It's like me secretly still wanting to talk about Inception. Ang tagal na ha. Whatever, you soak it up honey! Damn, Phuket! I'm so jealous!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeah. QC can be a very ruthless place. =P but it was funny seeing the huge-ass void where my car used to be. it might be my karma for all the makeup i used to "borrow" at the dept. store when i was younger, hahaha! goes to show. =P

    and i hope that's BROWN RICE you're eating missy. =)

    HAHAHAHA! Well at least talking about inception is more insightful than "omg, look look there she is, ok ok don't look, you see her? yeah she's such a bitch... blah blah blah" the other one? she probably just needs a new boyfriend. but like i said, that may not come any time soon as she is ooohgly.

    God, i'm mean. ok ok i'm gonna totally cleanse my chakra when i leave. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle, I've been reading your blog for a long time now and thought I'd comment. So sorry to hear about your car. :( My own side mirror got stolen right at my very own parking lot, too, in QC din. That must've been even more painful, losing the whole car.

    Please continue writing. It's really awesome reading your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... well... yeah. it was pretty traumatizing (sorry about your side mirror, too)... i was cooking breakfast in my underwear when my boyfriend came right back inside and asked me where my car was (this was during a time i'd park outside my apt. and not inside the garage cuz i was a lazy naivete)... and there it was... an empty space and me still trying to figure out how something so big can just disappear. in retrospect, i think my carelessness was just funny and i'm glad it was just my car... and that no harm came to me or my daughter. (besides, God is good and He will always provide =)

    so will daddy. hahaha! (I'm a dork... and I'm not as spoiled as I make myself sound =)

    and... thank you for the wonderful compliment. really. it's a lovely reminder that i'm not as crazy as i think i am after all. so thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete