Monday, August 9, 2010

Semi-rant of the day.

First of all... I gotta give crazy love to my girl and our editorial assistant, Danee Torres for helping me book my flight and hotel accommodations for my upcoming trip. (Ok, more like actually booking them for me. =)

I swear, this online booking sh*t is helluh tedious. Ugh. I just wanna travel. Like... I just wanna pay the money, get on my flight, get to my hotel... and straight chill.

And I'm sorry I don't have a credit card of my own. (Thanks again, Daddy for letting me borrow yours. =) Sheesh. I'm too lazy to learn how to get one. Can't I just be someone's extension? (Pao? Please? I'm good with a measly 10k credit limit, hahaha!)

AND ANOTHER THING...

Documents that have or require identical copies SHOULD BE MADE OF CARBON PAPER. Furrealz. There should be a budget allocated for this sh*t. Like... government documents. Like building permits. And electrical permits. And sanitation permits.

I had to rewrite the same information 15 times just to get permits for a house that's already been built with electricity, and a functioning toilet and bath...

I was able to memorize my TIN no. and community tax certificate.

I've already memorized my passport no., too.

......
......

My boyfriend rants about the dumbest things... like when we're forced to park on the rooftop of the parking lot mall. Or when the rain stops just when we're about to go to sleep.

He says he rants because he doesn't have any real problems to rant about.

I guess it's a sign of happiness. Paradoxically enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment