Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He's too sexy for his shirt...

Before reppin' DAILY GRIND, UNSCHOOLD, and WIPCAPS...

(I take it these were the photos that were stolen around the campus... OR ARE THERE OTHERS I HAVE YET TO FIND!!! Hahahaha! Man. My husband had a very colorful college experience indeed... and he's totally gonna kill me for posting these. Whatevs. He doesn't believe me. But I'm very proud of him and his many accomplishments... even if I can't seem to keep a straight face. =)



                                                  Wow. Look at all those colors.


                                                      Uy pare, bigyan mo na yan.


                                              I have no idea what to say about this.



***Isn't he the cutest thing ever? (And I know he's still gonna kill me though) I think it's cool he was a model back in the day... and up to now. (Not bad, Michelle. Not bad at all. =)

4 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHA di ko ma-gets yung "story" ng shot na yun. (what do you think kaya is so funny? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! Looks like you both look great in yellow. He seems so interested in that school book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should make him put that look together for his next gig, hahahaha! That'll be the day.

    ReplyDelete