Monday, January 30, 2012

DELAYED GRATIFICATION IS KEY

Whenever I get bored / tired / frustrated / stressed
(not necessarily all at the same time or in that order)
with work (and the entire concept of working, in general)
and sometimes my love for the job and my love for my colleagues
(not so much my love for the money since I never really cared too much to make a lot of it nor work too hard to make it)
just isn't enough to get me out of that temporary rut,

what keeps me going is the thought of two things:

1.) It won't be long before my husband makes enough money for the both of us. (And I can spend my days grocery shopping and going to the gym and making gourmet meals for dinner and taking the kids to the park and watching Law & Order all day long -----------> basically, just the LUXURY to have more time for the little things, ya know? I think we get so caught up in all these "big, grown-up" things that we never seem to have the time for that simplicity. Haha, the "luxury of simplicity." Who'd have thought?

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd.....

2.) It won't be long before I move up and into a position where I get to do the SAME WORK that I love to do, get a higher salary, and only have to work FIVE HOURS A DAY --- giving me enough time in a day to reach self-actualization as a career woman... and as a housewife.

***You gotta know what you're doing it all for, right?

I. cannot. f*cking. wait.

But for now...

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahahahaha that is sooooo gross.

    yep, you gotta marry her sabay walang prenup dapat. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete