Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love is what I need to help me know my name.

The song of this dramatic entry.


........


My husband and I had a talk on death last night.

In the event of our untimely and premature passing, I told him about my conditions and he told me his.

A living will, if you will.

So in case he forgets, here is what I'd like:

He and Psyche can have everything that's to my name. No ands ifs buts about it.

I'd like to be cremated with only a small, brief viewing for close family and friends.
I'd like my organs harvested and donated.
I want my ashes to be kept in a pretty little box or container. Not an urn or anything that looks creepy and has "death" written all over it. (Pao suggested to keep me in a "happy horse" which I think is a great idea) --- Oh and I just thought about his now --- if my ashes are gonna be kept on some shelf inside the house, it has to be beside an AWESOME picture of me... preferably a crazy fun beauty pic of me.

Maybe this:

                                                             Dang I'm cute

If ever he and the kids live in a bigger home with a garden, I'd like my ashes buried in the dirt and to grow flowers in/with/on top of it. Then, he is to tell the kids that this was my way to live on forever, so that I may see them grow up and be happy. (Again, I don't want none of that creepy shit, saying "Ooooh your grandmother's there, she's gonna haunt you" shit). I don't want my family to be scared of me. I'm just ash and dirt... with my energy used to give life to the garden.

Now even though I wouldn't really care what happened with my ashes and earthly possessions (nor would I know, duh, cuz I'm dead), I still don't advise on the whole big funeral thing with the prayers and stuff. I mean, it's ok to pray, I guess. Whatever will help ease the pain since I'm such a miss-able person and all. Not too worried about where my soul is going because... energy can neither be created nor destroyed and that's really the only thing I know for sure. But if I were to have one last act of vanity (cuz that's really all I see a funeral is, I'm sorry, just an opinion) even in death, I'd like my family and close friends to write a letter about how much I meant to them and how my existence mattered. Then I'd like those letters to be given to my children, to be given to their children. I'd like my memory kept... and shared.

That's all. =)

Now I don't quite know how that's all gonna work out since my husband's idea is to mix my ashes in with his (like crazy shake the urn) so that we remain one forever. THEN our ashes can be put in the garden.

Our happy little garden... of dead people. Hahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. See it was so natural and then classic michele had to get your last word in lol... Have you seen the creepy movie the orphan you could totally be like that rose until the creepy adopted girl cuts you down lol

    ReplyDelete