Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE CROSSOVER

Can't wait to see my beautiful sister Mika in a few hours so Roni and I can have her on The Hangover Club (airing next week) and we can talk "wedding" talk (but not on the show cuz I don't think anyone would want to listen to a bunch of drunk girls getting all giddy about dresses and motifs and what not). It'll most likely be about sex again. Or maybe relationships. But who's to say when we've also got Raf and Casas giving us The Bad News on a "cross over" episode... brought to you by sarisarisounds.com. =)


                                       The Bride and her maids, hahahaha!


My sister's getting (civilly) married in London this December! *seethes with excitement* Wish I could be there to see it. *sigh*

Shoot. Roni and I should just fly out and go.

6 comments:

  1. I actually listened for the first time to one of your podcasts, you guys are crazy! now I am a fan :) keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Oh wow, i can barely listen to our show, I get all embarrassed. =P but thanks, that's cool. =) yeah we end up having to bleep out alot of things ---- but c'mon we're drunk. kinda hard to think censorship. =)

    our show's at 3pm later! =P (just a friendly reminder, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that's actually the point, the more steamy the conversations, the better it is :) hahahaha! if I was there, I would have said even more things...so more bleeps...LOL! good show, makes me laugh, and I like these kinds of podcasts, no holds sex talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha! we're just REALLY open minded... hahahahaha! Thanks for listening man! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha and I REALLY LOVE the REALLY open minded topics :)

    ReplyDelete