Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CLASSICAL CONDITIONING

In the spirit of our love and humble beginning, my husband and I still, as much as possible, email each other when we're at work (even when we're already texting, chatting, calling, or simply waiting for the other to get home so we can "communicate" some more)...

Today was no different... and I thought of sending him a beautiful quote by Milan Kundera.

"Oh lovers! be careful in those dangerous first days! once you've brought breakfast in bed you'll have to bring it forever, unless you want to be accused of lovelessness and betrayal."

It was simply a lovely and loving reminder... to be taken in jest and with a grain of salt. (Because yeah, sending sweet poems and songs and quotes is something he and I still actually like to do because we're corny and inspiring like that. =)

His response to my email?

What do you mean? Is this because i didn't cook baon? But i asked you if you still wanted and you said it's ok and that we should just have brunch right? Coz i would have happily made you baon. You know that, waff. I always enjoy cooking (the little amount of "frying" that i can) for you.

?!/@$%$^&??!@$?!!



Can. I. get. an. L.M.F.A.O.

<------------------------- what a pathetic excuse for an emoticon.

...............................

Seriously.

I was laughing myself to tears when I read that out loud.

...............................

Does that make me a terrible person?

*shrugs*

*giggles*

*guffaws*

...............................

Milan Kundera also wrote, "You can't measure the mutual affection of two human beings by the number of words they exchange."

Quality over quantity, I say.

My husband totally cracks me up.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, that is so sweet.

    But yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends say it's a product of my terrorizing him.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    I just took the Machiavellian test... and I scored a 73 out of 100.

    so yeah. the end justifies the means. =)

    ReplyDelete