Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Testimonial.

To you, Michelle may be many things. She could be that sister who always has your back. The middle daughter who glues the family together. That friend who gives stark pieces of advice. That beautifully dolled-up girl who seems to always be happily drinking and partying it up. Or the supermom devoted to raising a beautiful daughter who radiates more light than sunshine. Maybe even the Lifestyle editor of Gadgets Magazine who writes a reality-punching blog. Some may also see her in a twisted light – tagging her with unfavorable labels or knowing her as a fiery nemesis. She could be that person who doesn’t give a flying fuck what you or other people think. For these and all other things, and albeit human shortcomings and divine qualities…to me she is beyond.

She is the moment of silence, staring with surrendered eyes after every hug, every kiss and right before you sleep. She is the song that plays on the car radio as you drive in mind-numbing traffic, singing all adlibs with makeshift mics in hand. She is the aroma of a homecooked meal. She is every curve, every scar and every dot on my skin. Above all, she is the voice that elicits a book of emotions. This is how I was honored to see her. Yes, to you she could be many things. To me, she is everything.



I finally got my testimonial... =)

http://profiles.friendster.com/3612763


(A lovely surprise, Waffle. =)

.....

People should start writing more testimonials to the people they love. Seriously. Or letters. Yes. Letters. I wrote my boyfriend two handwritten letters while I was in China. Letters... testimonials...

Anything to let the people you love know that you love them.

6 comments: