Monday, April 19, 2010

Another manic-depressive rhapsody.

Disclaimer: I'm not mad.

....

Do you ever catch yourself thinking about just how much you've matured? Like, when you consciously decide to do or not do something, you kinda have this self-satisfied, smug afterthought where you go, "Hmm... that was f*cking mature of me. I'd have never responded this way before. I'd have torn that motherf*cker up 5 years ago."

Or something to that effect.

Now I don't know exactly when maturity kicks in... maybe when you reach a certain age or have a kid, you may start "toning down" previous passionate adherences.

But man do old habits die hard.

Then again, they can be a little too much to lug around. Like excess baggage. See what also comes with youth... is strength. And if you asked me some odd years ago, I'd have never hesitated to get into a fight (verbal or physical) with anyone I believed (whether rationally or irrationally) was disrespectful to me.

Or simply annoyed the living f*ck out of me.

Ergo...

I am getting old. *sigh* And there really is no fighting stupid social networking sites.

Now you know what I like about my multiply? I can retain my self-centeredness. I can put whatever the Hell I want... and since multiply updating sucks and not alot of people are on it anymore, I can detach myself from [most of] the world... even though my sisters and friends encourage me to try FB so I could spread my nonsensical blogs to more people --- to which I think is a small price to pay so that I may avoid having the opportunity to look at the endless gums that have become a bane in my existence.

Gums, people. I am annoyed by gums. I should NOT have a facebook. (And God I wish I could put up a photo but alas, I'm not as big a dick as I used to be... and I would embarrass someone I cared about dearly if I did --- but for those who wanna know, PM me and I'll email the photo to you, hahahaha! j/k)

Oh but aside from gums... I'm annoyed at those who like to keep "memorabilia."

Ok. Can somebody tell me if it's possible to delete entire albums on your FB? Because if it is [possible], which I'm sure it is --- THEN WHY DON'T THE F*CK DO THEY DO IT? God, hang-ups are so... tacky.

You know what? You can say, "Well Gee Michelle, you don't HAVE TO look." or "Maybe they're just trying to annoy you so don't let them."

Blahblahblah.

Uhhh... no. I'm annoyed. And I wanna give them a piece of my mind... the way I always have.

But maybe, at this point, I've given away way too many pieces. Sooner or later, I'd have lost my mind altogether.

......

Sometimes I think if it's worth all the trouble just to feel this way.

I've successfully just made myself melancholic.

......

I want to go here:

http://www.pinksandsresort.com/

Can anyone spot me? I think bi-polar disorders can be treated here.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha. michelle! you're iconic. i'd like to see real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's go back to school. i think i wanna take up abnormal psychology again. =) let's see each other soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's this woman na "nagpaparinig" sakin on Facebook. Which is gross in itself because it's like, the Internet you know? (I don't know her but she has a firm religious belief that we're tight or something.) Now, back in the high school days, the plot was to declare your hatred (aka jealousy, envy and insecurity) to as many people as you possibly can so that they can all gang up on your collective target. However for some losers with no friends, "Facebook friends" are all they've got. For losers whose Facebook friends don't care, "ALBUMS" are what they've got.

    For the cool people, Facebook is a venue where their fans can log in to and their equally cool friends can update each other on their busy fabulous lives. For the gums, Facebook is just a published window into their soul of loserness. These are the people that just make Facebook gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, my dear dear girl... JUST MADE MY DAY. =)

    i'd take these long, well-thought out, personal, sincere, aww-inducing responses over 500-character status messages and "likes this" thumbs up signs ANY DAY. TWICE ON SUNDAYS.

    (thank you.)

    ReplyDelete