Thursday, September 8, 2011

Psyche on my wedding dress

As she lay on my bed playing with her DS, Psyche and I have a girl talk on wedding plans.

Psyche: Mommy? What are you doing?
Me: I'm just calculating on my phone the budget for our wedding.
Psyche: I want you to have a long dress for your wedding.
Me: Is it ok if I have short dress?
Psyche: I want a long dress.
Me: But I can't afford it, I don't have money.
Psyche: Don't worry Mommy, I will give you big money, not small money.
Me: How will you get your money?
Psyche: I will go to the office. After school.
Me: Why do you want me to have a long dress?
Psyche: Because I want you to be the wedding girl and I can be the flower girl.

This is our convo continued (FYI, she didn't even know I told my designer, Popo Go, the other day that I had wanted a BLUE dress instead of a WHITE one):



Then while I was playing back and watching the video I had just shot, Psyche puts her head on my shoulder, turns to look at me, and says:

"It's ok, I'll buy you a short dress because the long one is expensive."

Then she smiles.

I have the sweetest daughter in the world. I fiercely believe this.

2 comments:

  1. You have to wear a long blue dress like my baby. AWWWWW. She is sweet like chocolate.

    Michelle: Will you still love me if I wear a short dress?
    Psyche: I... like you to wear a long dress... okay bye.

    and then "I think I love you when you have big moneys."

    HAHAHAHA! She is such a sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well at least she knows it would be easier to love me if i had "big" money, hahahaha! Big money to her is 20bucks so she can go to ministop and buy some icecream and or chips.

    She even offered me her bag of "Tom's World" arcade coins because she thought it was money. =)

    ReplyDelete