Thursday, September 22, 2011

HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN?

 

Benjamin Arnold: Are you busy?

michelle_kay_callanta: what's up?

Benjamin Arnold: Random question out of nowhere...

Benjamin Arnold: Have you ever had your heart broken?

michelle_kay_callanta: uhm why?

Benjamin Arnold: I wanted to know how it feels

michelle_kay_callanta: why?

Benjamin Arnold: I was thinking kc, in the movies people always portray heart breaks the same: heart starts hurting, cant breath and then just seclude themselves from other people and the world...

Benjamin Arnold: I was wondering if it was the same for everyone

Benjamin Arnold: and if that would be the same for me (if or when) I get my heart broken

michelle_kay_callanta: yeah i guess. =P

michelle_kay_callanta: i forget. HAHAHAHAHA

michelle_kay_callanta: hasn't happened to me in a while, HAHAHAHAHA

michelle_kay_callanta: no seriously... ok let me remember the instances when it happened... from like an outsider's point of view...

michelle_kay_callanta: ok when this guy told me he didn't love me back, i remember just sitting alone on the floor of my living room apartment, completely numb from crying, just basically lethargic and sad and catatonic in a way... whilst listening to Perfect Circle's song 3 Libras.

michelle_kay_callanta: then when an ex broke up with me, i got wasted and started crying and just wrote and wrote in my journal about my heartaches.

Benjamin Arnold: Interesting...

Benjamin Arnold: I wonder if break ups for girls are the same for guys

michelle_kay_callanta: so i guess yeah, there is an actual physical pain in your heart ---- and you feel a shortness of breath and tears just sort of burn your face...

Benjamin Arnold: I believe in movies guys just drink

michelle_kay_callanta: it's easy to drink cuz the pain can be so intense but i know for guys too they drink cuz it's not like they can just sob to their buddies, not like girls.

michelle_kay_callanta: i know most guys usually just become hermits for a while. OR... they overcompensate by fucking around. so they won't have to face the pain, you know?

Benjamin Arnold: I wonder how I would react

Benjamin Arnold: curious indeed

Benjamin Arnold: I am now listening to perfect circle

michelle_kay_callanta: HAHAHAHAHA READ THE LYRICS!!! MABIGAT SYA!!!

Benjamin Arnold: So its one of those songs...

michelle_kay_callanta: but honestly in retrospect, i think it was really just my ego that was bruised...

michelle_kay_callanta: hahahaha yeah its one of those songs but the reason why i like it is cuz it's a GUY singing it, saying "you don't see me" and it's so endearing and painful to see a guy break down and be so forthcoming.

michelle_kay_callanta: you know now that i think about it, i think GOD HOW COULD I HAVE CRIED LIKE THAT???? AND FOR THAT GUY!!!

michelle_kay_callanta: my friends used to tell me that i was more in love with the drama than the guy.

Benjamin Arnold: That could be true

michelle_kay_callanta: all i know is that it really brought the writer/poet out of me, you know? and i think --- admittedly --- i think i might have deliberately sabotaged my relationships so that they would fail... so that i could feel that pain... to motivate me.

Benjamin Arnold: Very interesting indeed

Benjamin Arnold: You totally psyching yourself right now

Benjamin Arnold: hahaha

michelle_kay_callanta: Sometimes with one I love I fill myself with rage for fear I effuse unreturn'd love, But now I think there is no unreturn'd love, the pay is certain one way or another, (I loved a certain person ardently and my love was not return'd, Yet out of that I have written these songs.) -Sometimes With One I Love by Walt Whitman

michelle_kay_callanta: HAHAHAHAHA! O AYAN. That's what i think about when i think of heartbreaks.

michelle_kay_callanta: (hahaha now i just use the gym to motivate me so that my relationship doesn't fail hahahahaha besides, i don't wanna die a miserable old lonely poet now do i? =)

Benjamin Arnold: Miserable old obese lonely poet

michelle_kay_callanta: HAHAHAHA KOREK.

Benjamin Arnold: Thank you Mitch for answering my question

2 comments:

  1. My Top 3 Favorite Lines:

    1. Benjamin Arnold: I believe in movies guys just drink

    2. Benjamin Arnold: I am now listening to perfect circle

    3. Benjamin Arnold: Are you busy?

    HAHAHAHA.

    Seriously though, some of my best writings and paintings came from heartbreaks (mostly with "James Franco"). Now most of my writings are sarcasms and script scenarios bwahahaha. Be in my first indie film okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind you, we're chatting from only 7-feet away. Hahahaha!

    I will totally be in your indie film. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete