Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Now this is how guys should dress!

I think I made it clear that I do not appreciate this wave of “hipster fashion” (whatever that means to you) but as one reader suggested, I DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, enjoy “bro” fashion. How dare you, madam. Don’t even jest.

***Taken from Mens' Looks That I Enjoy by Apocalypstick (who has once again, NAILED. IT.)

For the fellas who pretend they don't give a sh*t about how they look and spend helluh hours and helluh money [on expensive quasi-vintage clothing] putting together an ensemble that says "look at me, I don't give a shit about what I'm wearing, I just threw this and this and this on real quick, cuz... uhm... I don't care." or "because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back"...

Ok don't.

And who cares if your guy friends make fun of you for looking all dapper? I think it's a shame guys don't even try anymore.

4 comments:

  1. I hear you. See guys, it doesn't take much to look good. Just a trenchcoat and a chiseled face is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make like a jane fonda workout video and STEP. IT. UP.

    (a trenchcoat AND a tie????? *salivates*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you know what, you don't have to have ryan gosling's body to LOOK STYLISH. and dapper. (ok unless you wanna look like Warren Beatty back in the day then maybe the physical fitness should be of importance =).

    ReplyDelete