Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TO MIKA...

I just booked a date to meet up with the Civil Status Officer in Seychelles, Mr. Nigel Confiance. Everything's pretty straight forward and hassle free. Apparently that's how it really is in Seychelles. We plan on staying in Mahe island but we're still looking for a hotel. (doon naman kami nadale... the hotels are hella expensive) 

Anyways, so yes... i just confirmed to Mr. Nigel, June 24th is our date!!!! <3 You know what the cool part is? June 24th 2009 was the day i met Ben... (can i get an AWWWWWWWWWWW?) so yeah, we're getting married 2 years after we met... And i didn't even plan it. Just so happened i got 4 days off on those days and Ben has the weekend off as well. I say that's a good sign right? :) hehehe. 

So yeah that's the story. :) But if possible we'd like to keep everything on the down low. We want to save all the "congratulations" on the big day itself. (which is hopefully around April 2013) As for my Hen party..... hahahaha we'll pop some bottles on the 18th! <3 

Love you all so much! and i miss my sisters to pieces!!!! <3 

Love.... your sister with Chicken POX! 

Mika (ako nga ata talaga si Claire Danes sa little women) hahahahahha!

...............................

MY MIKA-MOUSE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!

*takes deep breath*

Ma. Erika Callanta-Upson. *fights back tears*

I couldn't be any prouder.

.......



To Mika,

I love you. Thank you for listening to all my sh*t growing up. Hell, thank you for putting up with my sh*t growing up ---- and up to now... sometimes. I just hope somehow, all the late nights I put you through just so I could rant to you about my love problems were not in vain... and that you learned to recognize and appreciate the love God meant for you. If not for your generous ear and open heart, Mika, I would not have known love the way, I'm sure, you know it now. =)

God is good and you are so blessed and my heart is truly bursting with joy. So much so, I think I need a drink. Hahahahaha!

Love,

Ate Mitch.

PS. I'm also happy you finally learned to make fun of yourself... after all the times I've bullied and made fun of you... Beth! Who's getting married in AFRICA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And this song is for you and Ben:


4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. :) That song is the shit! <3

    awww. thank you so much!! so much for keeping it on the down low. ;) hahaha all good though.

    I remember you telling me that you would share your stories about love and relationships whether good or bad, so that i wouldn't have to go through it myself. You really looked out for me... (kahit na those stories were told to me when i was 11. hahahaha..... man, i learned a lot of things at an early age! and i mean A LOT!!! THANKS TO YOU. hahahahhahhha) But yeah. I love you for teaching me the lessons you learned about love and heartaches. It's definitely molded me to who i have become now. And look at me, i'm getting married (aaaaagh!) Ben loves the person i've become, and you're a big part of that ate Mitch!!! So thank you! <3 i love you!!!!

    goodness me, this almost made me cry.... ano pa kaya pagdating sa wedding day ko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHHAAHA!!! LAGLAGAN NA! HAHAHAHA!

    I was giving you an EDUMACATION at the age of 13. =)

    Aww mika... wow. Thank you. Anlakas. Just when you thought you've f*cked up as a young-un and when you believed it when people called you insolent things for ignorant reasons... then for someone to tell you that you helped mold them to become a beautiful person by being YOU (good, bad, and ugly)... man, I may not be sure about Jesus Christ being my savior, but I sure as Hell know that the life God hooked me up with is purposeful and meaningful because of the people He gave me for a family. Even if you are all pretty crazy and I'm the only sane one, hahahaha!

    Y'all SAVED me. I am happy you see me in the light that you do. I shine because of you guys. *hugs*

    GRABE I'M SO F*CKING HAPPY!!! I'm gonna go home now and mix me a drink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls deserve this happiness :)

    Cheers to all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahahahahaha!!! wedding fever! =P

    thanks ira! =)

    ReplyDelete