Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WHAT I MISS.



Honestly... all I want is to be with these three crazy/beautiful ladies for Christmas. =(

I miss my sisters. (Even Roni sometimes, because driving to Fairview is a B*TCH)

For those who aren't close to their siblings... y'all should really make an effort. They may actually be the "bestfriend" you've been looking for. I know these three will be my bestest and closest friends EVER, no matter what happens... or how many times my heart is broken, or how many times I'm annoyed at my parents, or how many times I falter and fail and fuck up. (Ok, maybe not Paula because she and I were raised to have two of the most opposing views as far as sisters are concerned and because I was never cool enough to be her friend --- LOL! --- but I totally love her. HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

All I know is that I'd walk thru Hell and back and back again for these three.

12 comments:

  1. Aw i love this =) I miss my sisters too. I have two youngins back in Cleveland. You guys remind me of me and my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn it. i.m An only child. Will you adopt me lol. roni lives in fairview? Sweet thats where my mom's house is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sisters are awesome, aren't they???!!! =)

    CLEVELAND!!!!!!! (that's in ohio, right? hahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. we may adopt you. in fact, we've adopted a whole bunch of people already, hahahahaha! and yeah, roni stays in fairview so if ever you're not doing anything, just bother her and then you two can bother me and we can menage a trois that sh*t up. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... This tugged at my heart... NOW STOP RE-POSTING THE LAST PHOTO, for cryin' out loud!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. eh ansaya lang natin sa last photo eh!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THE LAST PHOTO. sharing to all.......NOW *click*. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actually won "ugliest" in that photo. i am very proud of it.

    so SHARE AWAY. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh boy... not this again.. totally agree with roni.. BURN the last photo please! hahahahahahha and Paolo.. Sharing pala ha!!!!! imma hunt you down! ;) hehehehe

    i miss you too biznatchi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. no way! that was during paula's pre-wedding hits.... and i was totally drunk in that photo. =P

    maybe... i should print it out and give it to you guys for xmas, hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree...let's blow it up and have it framed...or or.....let's make shirts!!!!
    and Mika, go hunt me down, just get your ass here already so we can all chill...i need a DRINK :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahahah... frame it? shirts? don't even think about it buddy! hahahaha
    and yes... less than one week! wooohooooo! :D

    ReplyDelete