Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"THE ONE"

"I am not expecting, demanding, asking nor would i have you wishing i were "the one". That's really not your wish to make. That's my role to fill." ---Paolo Toledo

PREACH. IT!!!!!! Shit. High-five man! Sheesh! I am so in love with this fucking line. It is a POWER. LINE. God. (Baby. Are you reading this? You are a fucking genius.) I love what you said. So much.... I wanna make love to it. Yeah. That's it. I wanna make love to this brilliant fucking insight and have babies with it. I want more brilliant baby insights.

Jeez fucking louise.

....

(Then aforementioned genius boyfriend whose brilliant insights I would want to have babies with continues on by saying...)

"I want to and will try my best to be the one for you. You and Psyche. Or at least to be who and what i can be and hope that it will be deserving enough for you to choose me to be "the one". Although i have apprehensions in believing in the intangible aspect of having someone out there - one specific person in the whole melting pot - as "the one" who has been made for and destined to be perfect for you since the dawn of life, do know that i believe that (as with love) "the one" is a choice. A mold that we have and how people will try to fit into that mold, or at least close to it. And how we will also adjust THAT mold along the way, as we experience life and other people.

All until we find someone that fits well into the mold because we actually adjusted it for them...because we want them to fit. And without any effort nor struggle. It's a choice we make. How one chooses to try to be the one, and how the other chooses to accept the former as such."


.....

.....
.....


Today is my first "monthsary" with my boyfriend.

Yes.

I know.

It is stupid.

And I. don't. care.

Because I am FUCKING elated. And I take great pride and joy in the triviality of that stupid announcement.

Because he and I reached one month together. One beautiful month. And I waited to have this month happen. To have more months happen the way this past month happened. And I am not sorry. And I am relieved. And I am grateful. And I am secretly patting myself on the back and whispering under my breath, "Good job, Michelle! You are fucking awesome, and one lucky little slizzle."


......

......
......


And I know I owe my lovestory.


And I'll get to it. I promise.

***I have a crush on him in this picture    ----------------------------->

Yeah. =P

But right now, I just want to live my lovestory a little longer before I have to sit down without him just to write about him and me.

Right now... I just want to share how happy I am.

I hope that's ok.

32 comments:

  1. i'll bring him to the feb. fair. hahaha! the brods can grill him there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naks. happy happy. hey i saw you last night. you were on your way to the cinemas with your sister. i was calling you but malayo ka.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God. I'm dying!!! "That's my role to fill." Shit, dizzizzit. Sigh. I'm melting. Of course he's the one. Faint, faint, swoon, swoon, melt, melt, I feel gelatinous, my insides are diffusing as we speak into some warm, woolly heaven.

    Happy monthsary Michelle. I can't even begin to describe how awakened I am to this beautiful, beautiful unfolding. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And monthsaries are the sweetest! They are as beloved as hand written letters, worth all the anticipation and celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) i like this! i like this a lot!!!!!! :)

    Paolo. *high five* Can't wait to hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think its stupid, you deserve to be happy! bring them to the party! there's a magic show and all sorts of kiddie fun!
    its the first time my family and i get to throw a kid's party---wow---so much to organize pala! i feel like such an aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im happy for you :) and i cant wait to meet this guy... Looks like hes someone that I can have great drunk convos with lol. See you soon love- 2 weeks and counting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww... yeah she and i were on our way to starbucks lang. =) sayang you should've chased me down!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i could D.I.E. *rachel zoe!!!!!!!*

    *sigh*

    kinikilig ako. wala nakong masabi. "faint faint swoon swoon melt melt" HAHAHAHAHAHA. (exactly =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i don't want to miss that chance.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. he made me a pop-up card --- as in there's this heart made of construction paper that pops up when it opens!!! (his pop-up was better than my pop-up, i have to say... but it was the cutest thing. esp. since he never believed in monthsaries... =)

    ladies, it's called "conditioning." hahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we miss you!!!! can't wait to hang out with you... and ben! (yihee!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh no, it's his niece's baptism the same day! =( but yeah... kid's parties are SUPER HARD!!! challenge kung challenge. but i'll visit you any other day!!!! just let me know when!

    AND YOU STILL HAVE TO SEE PSYCHE!!!!! Let's take the kids out to serendra, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's funny how you (of all people) saw me thru what i went thru... and even up to now, you're still as supportive as ever... and NOW...

    i get to FINALLY meet you. (I'll give B props for that, for introducing you to me... indirectly. =)

    yeah you and the boyfriend can get your drunk convo ON. me and your hubby will just get plain DRUNK. hahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. he's never been to a single feb. fair (ateneo born and bred kasi eh, hahahaha!)

    let's show him how we UPians do. =P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my God, pop up card and construction paper in the same sentence - I'm dying, dying, dying. Faint, faint, swoon, swoon, melt, melt some more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. TOTALLY. UP got more sweetness and tang!

    I'll be hosting one of the weeknights!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. gaem ako sa Serendra, its on my list of places to take my sister and niece, Sara! see you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. game ako Serendra, its on my list of places to take Ate Ling and niece Sara, the kids can be friends! yey!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'll take a picture of it ---- he looked like he spent a great deal trying to execute it, hahahaha!!! awww come on, let's go out or something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh... i'll make sure he and i are there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ok let me know a day in advance when you wanna do serendra so i can make sure psyche is with me. hahahaha, yeah psyche loves loves "friends." =) this should be interesting... *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ang sweet. Ü Parang Edward Cullen lang e. HAHA :)) Glad you're happy ate Michelle. Ü and happy 1st month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. bwahahahahahahaha!!! edward cullen?!!! (nice. =)

    awww... thanks sweetie. *blush* i hope the same happiness for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. pm me your number and let's do it. =P so you can meet "mcdreamy". HAHAHAHAHA! (gross. =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. when it comes... it comes. when you least expect it.

    ain't that the truth. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  27. i finally watched LIFE W/O ME.

    i cried. (would you like your dvd back?)

    ReplyDelete
  28. datkilabcamoi wrote on Aug 16
    romeo will find you when you're not looking for him. it's the mysterious fact of lurve everlasting

    .....

    (smiles)

    ReplyDelete