Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

***Disclaimer: I am not want of anything. I have been blessed so much already this year, what with a loving family, awesome friends, a ridiculously beautiful and savant-like daughter, amazing colleagues, a kick-ass job, a lovely home, food on the table, and a really really good guy worthy enough to keep me acquiescently on that proverbial "ball and chain." (Got me one of those just before Christmas, hahaha. =)

But hey, I TOTALLY wouldn't mind having ANY of the following for Christmas.

 

 

 

Christmas Wishlist:

 

1.    Janylin Silver Pumps

 

2.       The Spa GCs

3.       Lip Plumper

4.       Queen-sized bedsheet set

5.       Wacoal bras

6.       Oldschool Levi’s Type One Jeans

7.       Maybelline liquid foundation

8.       More taffeta dresses!

9.       A nice wallet

10.   A 50ml bottle of Acqua de Gio

11.   A dishrack / dryer

12.   A lot of bottles of Asti's

13.   A nice pair of Jackie-O shades

14.   An assortment of black hipster underwear

15.   A body pillow

16.   Flipflops (from Flojos)

17.   A two-piece from Speedo

18.   A pair of fresh-look contact lenses (they're buy one-take one)

19.   A huge-ass sturdy heavy-duty black purse

20.   An array of lovely long false lashes

 

 

And these...

Well...

These are the things my dad could probably get me if I... ask really really nicely.

 

 

1.       No-frost refrigerator

2.       Lenovo Ideacenter

3.       PSP Slim with that Zuma game in it!!!

4.       A black leather sofa bed

5.       Asus Eee PC or any other netbook

6.       Any flat screen tv

7.       Samsung IT100 with the beauty shot function

8.       Nokia 6700

9.       THAT STEAM OVEN FROM THE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK!!!

10.   A paint job for my car (black)

 

***And maybe... a plane ticket to LA. *tee-hee* (I hope Luis is reading this. HAHAHAHA!)

12 comments:

  1. Hahahaha "any flat screen TV"! Daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what are you waiting for, hun? start asking really, really nicely now.. only a month in a half to Christmas, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "THAT STEAM OVEN FROM THE HOME SHOPPING NETWORK!!!" - hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was gonna say the LG SCARLET... *tee-hee* but that's... pushing it. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. well... i guess i can justify my wanting a no-frost refrigerator. =P

    in order to get the rest, i'll have to bribe them using my daughter, hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i forgot what it was called!!!!!!! (if anyone knows what i'm talking about, kindly tell me.)

    i think that oven is REVOLUTIONARY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. do it. =)

    ansaya lang eh. tipong *hint-hint*

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy crap woman! that's some list! ;) good thing im not there for christmas, il be obligated to buy you somthing. teehee! which one is the cheapest one? i get dibs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well... the falsies are my cheapest want. then there's the taffeta dress, then the foundation, the bra, the bag...

    but a psp would be AWESOME. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eyelashes!! hahahaha... sige iba naman this time :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww yeah you got me falsies last year! =)

    ReplyDelete