Monday, December 14, 2009

THE "ONE" ACTUALLY HAS A GPS.

Gosh "The One" where the Hell are you already! Sheesh! Homegirl needs some help over here!!!

.....
.....

Ok, no I don't need help. Seriously. Just a friend... and someone to split the bill with or he could shoulder like 75%... and likes that I write for a living and actually READS some of my stuff... someone I can kiss and hug and sleep with and f*ck on occasion ON COMMAND and is completely acquiescent when it comes to all the lovey dovey things that I want and understands when I'm not in the mood for anything except to watch Law and Order and eat potato chips... and let's me ramble about the mundane and the not-so-mundane but also knows when to shut me up with his insights and his looks. Because when you're THAT good, you can get me by just a look. And no, I don't need a baby daddy but loving my daughter as if she were your own is the absolute MINIMUM of this relationship.

http://michellecallanta.multiply.com/journal/item/285

(entry dated July 19, 2009)

....

Wow.

He found me. The aforementioned friend I needed...
only...
it seems...
he shoulders more than 75% of the bill on most days. *blush*


.....
.....
.....


Ask and you shall receive, bitches. (HAHAHAHAHA, that was so out of place but I just felt like saying it like that. =)









Footnote:

I stumbled upon the abovementioned realization as I was tracking a specific user (a blast from the not-so-pleasant past) who apparently has been keeping the occasional tabs on me and can't seem to get it around her ugly little head that "stalking" should be done with ninja-like sneaky precision.

Girls can be so stupid. Ugh.

19 comments:

  1. it was PIPPO and KEROPPI!!!!! hahahaha!!! yeah, roni told me about how y'all fell asleep on the way home and how you were already lying down on her arm while she was driving. LMFAO!!!

    classic!

    and i like anthony. *tee-hee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn really lol. I hope I didnt drool on her. She must have been hella comfortable to lean on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "someone I can kiss and hug and sleep with and f*ck on occasion ON COMMAND."

    ay nako, winner. ON COMMAND.

    kaibigan nga kita. apir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (and i love the xmas gift you gave psyche =)

    hahaha, well for a guy to like my post-feministic blogs... i'm flattered. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. roni is bony as hell!! hahahaha! you must've been helluh drunk out of your mind to find her arm comfy. =P man... we gotta have more nights like that cuz i'm pretty sure my new year's resolution is to detox. =P

    and maybe do yoga, HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha, ya know it! =P

    me: are we gonna f*ck later?
    pao: yeah.
    me: ok. just making sure.

    HAHAHAHAHA! aren't we just the sweetest girlfriend's ever?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that he found you... & you found him. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. 430pm.

    me: let's f*ck later.
    mj: babe, i have a game at 6.
    me: let's f*ck.
    mj: ok.

    nyahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *apir*

    put that boy in his place. =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHA!

    Actually you're all "Yeah he's with me, keep walking!" and he's all "Purr, purr, let me crouch behind my master, I'm your loyal, submissive servant." Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    (I think paolo would agree... right baby?)

    Meeeeeeeeooooooooooow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *read both blog and comments* you're a biznatchi! hahahaha .. Paolo's a great guy. and im glad he knows how to deal with your moody ass.. (i say that with love! :) ) Miss you buttnugget!


    oooh. ooh... who's the stalker? ;) i'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am soooo not moody. (ok maybe a little... =) amishoooo too!!!! =)



    oh and my stalker is "bangus" because she looks like one. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (actually i didn't come up with that one, someone else did, but I thought it was funny as hell because if you REALLY look at her... she really does look like a milkfish. =)

    ReplyDelete