Sunday, March 14, 2010

GUMMY BEARS

It's a bright and sunny Monday morning... woke up at an ungodly 5am... and I am in the mood to bitch about my weekend.

Ok I actually had a great weekend.

But on a serious tip...

Like seriously...

(and this is directed to someone either very very stupid or very very dense)

....

If I'm ignoring you...

and I mean, like... blatantly...

that probably means...

if not, definitely means...

I don't like you.

Or at least...

I don't want to get to know you.

So please.

Don't go out of your way.

Your gums are irritating. And I never thought gums could ever do that to a person. But yours do. And hers, too. Gums gums gums.


....

Happy Monday y'all.

And cue happy song of the day!.....This sh*t seriously made me laugh. =P Let the LSS begin. =)

5 comments:

  1. shet i hope this isn't the Bubbagums i know HAHAHAHAHA

    hun checkie my album! you, pao, me and jmon have a lovely pic there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. Like Mr. Ed Eh? Ahh I miss you, ahhh sayang. WE cant be drunk and talk shit together :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. "she doesn't have a right to put up ugly ass profile pictures." hahahaha!!!

    that is NOT how you do pop culture. LMFAO. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you never know. she can be the same gummy bear. (i'll tell you about it some other time =)

    ok ok i shall check. =) and you flaked last saturday. hmph. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Ed!!!! hahahahahaha!!! furrealz i miss you man. we can talk shit AND throw shoes at people we don't like. =P

    ReplyDelete